Friday, December 18, 2009


One of the unexpected benefits of this blog has been the support I have received from my readers, especially during difficult times (like now). For that I do thank you. The support has, fortunately, by far outweighed the mean commenters.

So for all your support, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Many of you have really touched my heart. And at times your comments have made my day.

I don't think I expected this journey to be so difficult. So thank you for your support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

Stephanie said...

I don't understand the mean-spirited comments either. I never understood why someone wanted to waste their time with sending me something mean. But to me it just means that someone took time out of their day to think about me and write to me...so in the end I can only feel flattered! Think of it the same! They wanted to waste THEIR time writing to you!

I pray for you all the time. I have followed your journey from the moment you started this blog. I hope that you don't stop writing in it because I love reading your story. I never expected the journey to be so difficult either and it has opened my eyes. I am better prepared should we decide to adopt in the future like I hope.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I found your blog, and I know that your search will end up with the most perfect match--and that your journey will be sooo worth it. Just keep trucking along---there are lots of us out here who are pulling for you--so, here's to a wonderful NEW year!

Anonymous said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers..God has a plan for you and a child maybe. Please consider your faith journey and your spiritual health thru all this. God is with you and he feel what you feel..Love-Annmarie