Monday, January 12, 2009

the search is on

Ok, so, now this has happened twice and it WILL happen again:
  1. A friend tells me his sister's son got a girl pregnant, so I ask if they are going to keep it or give it up. They've decided to keep it.
  2. Yesterday, a friend tells us her friend's son and his wife are pregnant with a child they cannot afford to keep. I ask if they can put us in touch with the parents to be. Found out last night the baby was born around Thanksgiving and given up to social services.
Third time's the charm! The next one is ours!!

This is how it will happen for us since we cannot afford to pay an agency $40,000 to find a baby for us, so please keep those eyes and ears open and contact me as soon as you hear something. If you want my cell phone number, please send me an email.

Thanks again for all the support!
Love,
Julie

No comments: