Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the paper pregnancy

Our first home study meeting is this Friday and I'm nervous. Nervous I will say the wrong thing. It's been a lot of paper collecting, filling out of forms, etc. I've been making copies of everything! I'm calling this my paper pregnancy.

I'm hesitant, just like the early days of a pregnancy. I'm afraid to let myself get too excited about a baby. I'm afraid of disappointment, again. "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" isn't that what "they" say? I don't wanna be prepared for the worst, this time I WANT THE BEST!

I do wish this was only going to take 9 months...

1 comment:

The Dawes Family said...

Julie, you are always on my mind. I pray and pray that you will have your family soon!!! You never know you could be picked first and wham there is your well waited for and much loved child!