Saturday, November 15, 2008

what to expect


Ok, so maybe I'm getting a bit excited here, but I figured what the heck, I read "What to Expect When you are Expecting" over eight years ago. I may be able to read this at least three or four times before we actually have a baby.

I bought it second hand (recycled) for $6 so it wasn't a huge investment. I have refrained from purchasing anything else baby related (aside from two baby outfits I purchased eight years ago that are probably so totally out of style now and my baby wouldn't be caught wearing them outside the house, and a bib that says "Bebe" that may still prove useful).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good book. I also will recommend www.babycenter.com Once you get your little one and have a birth date, you can sign up for weekly newsletters on your child's development and parenting tips etc. I really like it.