Friday, November 28, 2008

update

I am happy to report we've both completed our 19+ question questionnaire! wooo hooo! I must admit, that was the most difficult task for the home study to date, though less stressful than the home visit.

I am now working on our profile which will go to our attorney, my aunt who works in the maternity ward of a hospital and a few other people. The idea of the profile is to tell about yourself and catch a potential birth mother's attention.

I have downloaded some scrapbook software for Mac (iScrapbook), and am currently working on our redoing our profile.

Our third and final home study meeting is next Friday, December 5. Within two weeks of that final meeting we should receive our final home study report/approval and we will be free to adopt.

Please keep your eyes and ears open and if you learn of anyone who is making adoption plans for their unborn child, please keep us in mind.

No comments: