Thursday, November 13, 2008

the kindness of family & friends

Our home study isn't even complete yet and the gifts are already pouring in!

Cousin Karin has generously offered us a crib, changing table and dresser that was passed on to her for her son Noah from our cousin John whose children use it. She has even offered to deliver it when we need it (I hope Pete knows)!

My dear friend Angie is planning to send us a car seat and stroller used by her daughter Harmony when the time comes.

We have received a gift of financial support from a family member, who we really want to thank, but also think it inappropriate to post her name. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

We are also receiving the gift of financial support from my parents, for which we are very thankful.

Woo hooo! Now if we can just find a baby, we will be good to go!

Thank you for hanging on to this stuff for us. I don't think I'm ready to have baby stuff in the house yet, it's just too early for me. Your support, kindness and generosity are really appreciated!!!

No comments: