Tuesday, November 18, 2008

third and final home study meeting scheduled!

Our third and final home study meeting has been scheduled for Friday, December 5! Woooo hoooo!

Our Child Protective Services (CPS) report came back (that's all the social worker said so I'd assume that means there was no problem or she would have mentioned it)!

We meet with our adoption attorney this Friday and are excited about that. She will be helping us locate a potential birth mother, among her other attorney duties, we will find out more of Friday. Mom and dad will join us at this meeting, four heads are better than two!

Can you believe it has already been three months since we made the decision to pursue adoption?! Let's hope the search for a baby goes by as fast as the past three months have!!

2 comments:

Jenna Marie Howard said...

Hello
I just wanted to stop by and tell you I enjoy reading your blog. I am adopted and have three other adopted siblings and find such encouragement knowing you are a soon to be adoptive parent who obviously already loves the child in store for you. I can't wait to see more updates! Bless you for your hard work and determination in this trying process.
I am the Director of Public Relations for a non-profit organization called World Orphans. We build family style church based orphan homes all over the world and our mission is simple E3 to reach each church…each child…each community. I would love for you to take a look at our website and let me know if you have any questions. (www.worldorphans.com) I hope you will have a glorious blessed day!

Jenna M. Howard
-Director of Public Relations
www.Worldorphans.org
Jennah@worldorphans.org
www.JennaMarieHoward.com

Julie said...

Thanks Jenna :)